AVANTIS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER 1 OF DECEMBER 2017
Avantis Softech LLP Newsletter_Issue 1 of December 2017
- CBEC issues Applicability of IGST / GST on Goods transferred / sold while being deposited in a Warehouse
- Exporters are advised to file Table 6A and GSTR 3B for processing of IGST Refund and for Refund of the unutilized Input Tax Credit.
- CBEC Relaxes Know Your Customer (KYC) Norms
- RBI issues instructions on Reporting of Transactions by agency banks.
- SEBI Modifies Guidelines for Enhanced Supervision of Stock Brokers/Depository Participants
- TRAI releases Recommendations on "Net Neutrality"
- DGFT enhances MEIS incentive rates for two subsectors of Textiles Industry
- NSDL issues Operational guidelines regarding transfer of shares to Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) Authority
- FSSAI Issues Guidelines on Food Recall
- NPPA fixes the prices of various drugs under the Drugs (Prices Control) Order, 2013
- Ministry of Labour and Employment instructs State Governments to take immediate action to frame Crèche Rules under the Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Act, 2017
- ICSI Introduces Secretarial Standards on Dividend (SS-3)
- State Government of Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Goa, Nagalandhas extended various dates under respective State Goods & Service Tax Rules.
- Punjab Government extends last date of filing annual statement in Form VAT-20
- West Bengal Government issues procedure for Manual filing and processing of refund claims in respect of zero-rated supplies
avantis© Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.