Highlights of Newsletter | Issue 08 of 2019
· CBIC has extended the due date of filing return in FORM GSTR-3B for the month of January, 2019 till February 22, 2019.
· RBI has passed a new Scheme for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises that is “Interest Subvention Scheme for MSMEs”.
· The Ministry of Law and Justice has passed the Banning of Unregulated Deposit Schemes Ordinance, 2019, to provide a comprehensive mechanism to ban the unregulated deposit schemes.
· The Ministry of Labour and Employment has published Draft Employees' State Insurance (Central) (Amendment) Rules, 2019.
· The Ministry of Law and Justice has passed an Ordinance called Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Second Ordinance, 2019.
· MCA has extended the last date of filing initial return in MSME FORM I by thirty days from the date of e-form deployed on MCA 21 portal and published the Companies (Amendment) Second Ordinance, 2019.
· DPIIT has issued a Notification on procedure for Startups to avail tax benefits.
· The State Government of Assam, Gujarat and Odisha has passed Circulars specifying particulars which are required to be mentioned in the tax invoice and clarifying the applicability of integrated tax on goods transferred or sold while being deposited in a warehouse.
· The Labour Department of Chandigarh has published Draft Chandigarh Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Rules, 2019 to insert new Rule 7A.
· The State Government of Haryana has extended the period for filing online returns for the 3rd quarter ending December 31, 2018 upto March 05, 2019.Avantis Regtech Newsletter_Issue 8 of 2019