Highlights of Newsletter | Issue 07 of 2019
· CBIC has extended the due date of FORM GSTR-7 for the month of January, 2019 till February 28, 2019.
· SEBI has published a Circular granting relaxation to non residents from the requirement to furnish PAN card and permit them to transfer equity shares held by them in the listed entities.
· DGFT has discontinued issuing physical copy of Advance / Export Promotion Capital Goods (EPCG) Authorisations issued on or after March 01, 2019, in respect of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) ports, to improve ease of doing business and improving online transactions.
· FSSAI has published:
(i) Draft Food Safety and Standards (Fortification of Foods) Amendment Regulations, 2019;
(ii) Draft Food Safety and Standards (Recovery and Distribution of Surplus Food) Regulations, 2019.
· The Central Government has published Prevention of Money-laundering (Maintenance of Records) Amendment Rules, 2019.
· MHRD has implemented certain Schemes for Economically Backward Class students.
· The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has specified certain devices intended for use in human beings as drugs with effect from April 01, 2020.
· MCA has published Companies(Significant Beneficial Owners) Amendment Rules, 2019 and likely to revised Forms CHG-4 and INC-22 with effect from February 15, 2019.
· The Department of Commerce has published Special Economic Zones (Amendment) Rules, 2019.
· The State Government of Bihar has published Bihar Goods and Services Tax (Removal of Difficulties) Order, 2019.
Avantis Regtech Newsletter_Issue 7 of 2019