HIGHLIGHTS OF NEWSLETTER | ISSUE 52 of 2018
· CBDT has decided to give exception from online filing of application under section 197 and 206C (9) in the cases of NRIs and resident applicants and also extended the period for furnishing of the report by the constituent entities, in respect of reporting accounting years ending up to February 28, 2018 to March 31 2019.
· SEBI has modified the Offer for Sale (OFS) of Shares through Stock Exchange Mechanism framework and also decided to permit creation of segregated portfolio of debt and money market instruments by mutual funds schemes, in order to ensure fair treatment to all investors in case of a credit event and to deal with liquidity risk.
· FSSAI has published Draft Food Safety and Standards (Food Products Standards and Food Additives) Amendment Regulations, 2018.
· Department of Commerce has further extended the prohibition on import of milk and milk products from China from December 23, 2018 to April 23, 2019.
· TRAI has issued schedule of activities to facilitate all the service providers to migrate their subscribers from old to new framework so that no inconvenience is caused to the subscribers and also released recommendations on "Methodology for levy of Spectrum Charges for provision of Satellite based Services using Gateway installed in India under 'sui-generis' category".
· MCA has restricted Public View Documents services from December 28, 2018 (Friday) to December 31, 2018 (Monday) between 8.00 hours to 20.00 hours.
· The State Government of Maharashtra has published the Maharashtra Goods and Services Tax (Removal of Difficulties) Order, 2018 to remove the difficulties in filing annual return for the period from the July 01, 2017 March 31, 2018.Avantis Softech Newsletter_Issue 52 of 2018