· CBIC has postponed the implementation of increased customs duty on specified imports originating in USA from December 17, 2018 to January 31, 2019 and allowed to use one registration number for updation of e-way bills throughout the country.
· SEBI has published Securities and Exchange Board of India (Mutual Funds) (Fourth Amendment) Regulations, 2018 which shall come into force on April 01, 2019.
· Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Act, 2018 has been introduced in Lok Sabha to further amend the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
· MCA has given relaxation of additional fees and extend the last date of in filing of CRA-4 upto December 31, 2018 and also has published Draft amendment to Rule 8 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014, Companies (Registration of Charges) Second Amendment Rules, 2018 and Companies (Incorporation) Fourth Amendment Rules, 2018.
· The Ministry of Transport and Highways has published Central Motor Vehicles (Eighteenth Amendment) Rules, 2018.
· Bihar Government issues District Specific Plastic Waste Management Bye-Laws, 2018.
· The General Administration Department of Delhi and States Government of Jammu and Kashmir and Punjab has issued List of Public Holidays for the year 2019.
· The State Government of Maharashtra has published Maharashtra Value Added Tax (Amendment) Act, 2018, Maharashtra Value Added Tax (Second Amendment) Act, 2018 and Maharashtra Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Act, 2018.
· The States Government of Bihar, Rajasthan and Tripura has published Goods and Services Tax (Removal of Difficulties) Order, 2018 under their respective States Acts.
· Punjab Government has extended the due date for filing FORM VAT-20 till December 28, 2018.
· The State Government of West Bengal has published West Bengal Taxation Laws (Amendment) Act, 2018.Avantis Newsletter_Issue 51 of 2018 copy (1)