HIGHLIGHTS OF NEWSLETTER | ISSUE 50 of 2018
· CBIC has extended the due date for filing of FORM GSTR-9, FORM GSTR-9A and FORM GSTR-9C till March 31, 2019 and also passed the Central Goods and Services Tax (Removal of Difficulties) Order, 2018 to extend the due date of filing Annual Return under the Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017.
· IRDAI issues circular regarding Cover for Compulsory Personal Accident (CPA) for Owner-Driver under Motor Insurance Policies.
· Central Government has published Employees’ Provident Funds (Amendment) Scheme, 2018 for non-refundable advance to a member in case of continuous un-employment for a period of not less than one month.
· CGWA has issued guidelines to regulate and control ground water extraction in India.
· MCA has informed that time limit for filing Form NFRA-1 will be 30 days from the date of deployment of this form on the website of MCA/ NFRA.
· DIPP has published Draft Patents (Amendment) Rules, 2018 to invite comments and suggestions.
· Chhattisgarh Government extends the time limit of Assessment Proceedings for the year 2015-16 for certain dealers.
· The State Government of Haryana has exempted all the Commercial Establishments and Establishments from the requirement of periodic renewal of Registration Certificates of such Commercial Establishments and Establishments.
· The State Government of Jharkhand has notified the date of furnishing final return in FORM GSTR-10 till December 31, 2018.
· The State Government of West Bengal has extended the time limit for filing of Form GSTR-7 for the months of October, 2018 to December, 2018 till January 31, 2019.
Avantis Softech Newsletter_Issue 50 of 2018