Highlights of Newsletter | Issue 05 of 2019
· CBDT has clarified that Official Assignees have to obtain a separate PAN for each of the estate of the insolvent and also published Centralised Verification Scheme, 2019 for centralised issuance of notice and for processing of information or documents.
· CBIC extends the due date of FORM GSTR-7 from January 31, 2019 to February 28, 2019 and also published the Central Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Rules, 2019.
· RBI introduces Ombudsman Scheme for digital transactions conducted through non-bank entities regulated by RBI.
· The Ministry of Labour and Employment has exempted the women employed in any mine above ground and in any mine below ground, subject to certain conditions.
· The Department of Health and Family Welfare has published the Drugs and Cosmetics (Third Amendment) Rules, 2019 to add serial number 38 regarding sterile solutions intended for parenteral administration in Schedule K of Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945.
· MCA passed a Notification declaring that The Companies Act, 1956 and the Registration of Companies (Sikkim) Act, 1961 (Sikkim Act 8 of 1961) has been repealed and has also informed that PAS-3 revised version will be available from January 31, 2019 for filing purposes.
· The Metallurgical Engineering Department has invited suggestions and comments from all stakeholders in the process of MTD 04 Standards before February 15, 2019.
· The Government of Bihar has passed the Bihar Wood Based Industries (Establishment and Regulation) Bill, 2018 for establishing and operating wood based industries, what needs to protect and conserve the forests and the trees covered within the state.
· Labour Department of Haryana mandate Single Integrated Annual Return to be submitted online.
· The State Government of Bihar, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Tripura has made necessary amendments in their respective GST Laws.Avantis Regtech Newsletter_Issue 5 of 2019