HIGHLIGHTS OF NEWSLETTER | ISSUE 49 of 2018
1. CBIC has extended due date of filing FORM GSTR-9 , FORM GSTR-9A and FORM GSTR-9C till March 31, 2019.
2. SEBI has extended the date on which amendment to Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) (Fourth Amendment) Regulations, 2018 shall come into force and has also extended the deadline of transferring the securities in demat form; which shall now come into force from April 1, 2019.
3. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has made Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendment to the Food Safety and Standards (Food Products Standards and Food Additives) Regulations, 2011.
4. Central Pollution Control Board advices the Central Pollution Control Board on Reduction in use of Hazardous Substances Compliance under E-Waste Rules, 2016.
5. Various Company Forms have been revised by the MCA on MCA21 Company Forms Download page.
6. Assam Government issues clarification regarding registration of E-Commerce Operators as Tax Collector at Source.
7. Haryana Government gives a onetime waiver of interest on property if property tax/arrears is cleared before December 31, 2018.
8. Himachal Pradesh Government extends last date for filing of Annual Return for 2017-18 under Himachal Pradesh VAT Act.
9. Maharashtra Government specifies procedure to change in periodicity of Profession Tax Return for the year 2018-19.
10. West Bengal Government mandates online submission of Single Annual Integrated Return under various Labour Laws. Avantis Softech Newsletter_Issue 49 of 2018