HIGHLIGHTS OF NEWSLETTER | ISSUE 48 of 2018
1. CBIC has extended due date of filing Form GSTR-7 for the month of October, 2018 to December, 2018 and also extended the due date for GSTR-1, GSTR-4 and GSTR-3B for the States of Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
2. RBI has updates the Master Direction – Reporting under Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 on November 20, 2018 and has issued a notification regarding relaxation on the Guidelines to NBFCs on securitization transactions.
3. FSSAI has enacted the Food Safety and Standards (Advertising and Claims) Regulations and has made four amendments to Food Safety and Standards (Food Products Standards and Food Additives) Regulations.
4. Central Government has published Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Central (Amendment) Rules, 2018 and Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Central (Amendment) Rules, 2018 to remove the provisions related to physical form and payment vide demand draft.
5. IBBI invites suggestions and comments on Draft Specimen: Information Memorandum, Evaluation Matrix, Request for Resolution Plans and Resolution Plan.
6. Consequent upon Supreme Court order dated October 31, 2018 applicable rates of Minimum Wages in Delhi under the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 have been published with effect from November 01, 2018.
8. Tamil Nadu Government permits Manual Filing of VAT Audit Report for the Assessment Year 2017-18.
9. Labour Department of West Bengal has allowed all classes of shops and establishments to remain open for all 7 days a week without affecting the rights and interests of the workers.Avantis Softech Newsletter_Issue 48 of 2018