HIGHLIGHTS OF NEWSLETTER | ISSUE 47 of 2018
1. CBDT has made amendment relating to procedure for applying for allotment of a Permanent Account Number in the Income-tax Rules, 1962.
2. SEBI has notified that if any listed entity does not submit its financial results in accordance with the timelines specified in Regulation 33 of LODR Regulations, the listed entity shall disclose detailed reasons for such delay to the stock exchanges within one working day of the due date of submission for the results as required under Regulation 33.
4. Indian Nursing Council has extended the last date of Admission to Nursing Institution from October 31, 2018 to November 30, 2018.
5. Central Government rescinds Notification giving provisions of online submission and e-payment under Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Central Rules, 1980 and Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Rules, 1971.
6. MCA has revised Form MR-2, Form ADT-3, Form MR-1 and Form GNL-3 in the last week.
7. Governor of Bihar has notifies the Professional Tax (Amendment) Rules, 2018 and Bihar Goods and Services Tax (Thirteenth Amendment) Rules, 2018.
9. The Government of Punjab has extended the last date of e-filing of Annual Statement in Form VAT-20 under Punjab VAT for the financial year 2017-18.
Avantis Softech Newsletter_Issue 47 of 2018