HIGHLIGHTS OF NEWSLETTER|ISSUE 46 of 2018
1. CBIC has issued a Circular regarding Implementation of PGA eSANCHIT-Paperless Processing under SWIFT-Uploading of Licenses/Permits/Certificates/Other Authorizations (LPCOs) by Participating Government Agencies (PGAs).
2. Reserve Bank of India (RBI), on November 09, 2018, has published the Foreign Exchange Management (Deposit) (Amendment) Regulations, 2018 to amend the provisions on other deposits made or held by authorised dealer and the Schedule which specifies the Non-Resident Ordinary Rupee Account Scheme – NRO Account.
3. SEBI issues Guidelines to enhance the quality of disclosures made by the Credit Rating Agencies (CRAs).
4. FSSAI publishes a Guidance Note on handling and disposal of used cooking oil to outline proper means for handling and disposing of used oil.
5. Terms of References (ToRs) for various developmental projects where ground water is proposed as water source notified by Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change vide an Office Memorandum.
6. Central Government amends Rule 48 of the Gas Cylinders Rules, 2016, which deals with the requirement of “No Objection Certificate”.
9. Factory License Fee revised in the State of Tamil Nadu with effect from January 01, 2019.Avantis Softech Newsletter_Issue 46 of 2018