HIGHLIGHTS OF NEWSLETTER|ISSUE 45 of 2018
1. CBIC has exempted the supply from PSU to PSU from the applicability of provisions related to TDS with effect from the October 01, 2018.
2. SEBI has modified the norms for transferring securities in physical mode to do away with difficulties faced during transfer of physical shares.
3. MCI has issued Minimum Qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions (Amendment) Regulations, 2018 to insert Clause related to determination of equivalence of the qualification of DNB (Broad Specialities) with MD/MS & DNB (Super-Specialities) with DM/M.Ch.
4. The MCA has published Companies (Amendment) Ordinance, 2018 and proposes further changes to the Companies Act, 2013 to strengthen the corporate governance & enforcement framework.
5. PESO proposes to run the System for Explosives Tracking and Tracing on trial basis for use of all the LE-1 and LE-3 License holders for a period up to November 30, 2018.
6. The Government of Tamil Nadu has amended the Inter –State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Condition of Service) (Tamil Nadu) Rules, 1983.
7. The Government of Tripura and Government of West Bengal have made Thirteenth Amendment to their respective States Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017.
8. The State Government of Bihar, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal have notified December 31, 2018 as the last date for filing Final Return in FORM GSTR-10..
Avantis Softech Newsletter_Issue 45 of 2018