Highlights of Newsletter|Issue 43 of 2018
1. CBIC has extended the last date for filing of Form GSTR-3B for the month of September, 2018 till October 25, 2018 and has also extended the time limit for filing GST ITC-04 during the period from July, 2017 to September, 2018 till December 31, 2018. The CBIC has also notified the time limit for filing Final Return in Form GSTR-10 for the dealers whose registration has been cancelled by the proper officer on or before September 30, 2018.
2. The Reserve Bank of India has published the Master Direction on Fit and Proper Criteria for Sponsors of Asset Reconstruction Companies registered under the Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002.
3. FSSAI publishes a guidance note on stickers on fruits and vegetables. The guidelines advices the trader on the use of stickers and advices the consumers on the adverse health effects the stickers have on humans.
4. Insolvency Law Committee recommends adoption of the UNCITRAL Model Law of Cross Border Insolvency, 1997.
5. MCA has revised and uploaded certain company forms on the MCA21 portal with effect from October 25, 2018.
6. Delhi Development Authority publishes the Land Pooling Regulations, 2018.
7. Government of Rajasthan has published Rajasthan Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Act, 2018.
8. The State Government of Gujarat and State Government of Assam have extended the last date for filing of Form GSTR-3B for the month of September, 2018 till October 25, 2018 under their respective State Goods and Services Act, 2017.Avantis Softech Newsletter_Issue 43 of 2018