Highlights of the Newsletter for 41st week are:
- The Ministry of Finance has notified interest rate of 8% on deposits made under the Special Deposit Scheme for Non-Government Provident, Superannuation and Gratuity Funds shall with effect from October 01, 2018 to December 31, 2018.
- CBIC issues circular regarding entitlement to refund of Compensation Cess payable on intra-State and inter-State supply of goods or services or both received by the UN and specified international organizations, foreign diplomatic missions or consular posts in India, or diplomatic agents or career consular officers posted therein.
- Date for filing Income Tax Returns and Audit Report further extended from October 15, 2018 to October 31, 2018.
- The Department of Consumer Affairs has published the Draft Legal Metrology (General) (Amendment) Rules, 2018 to invite comments and suggestions from the stakeholders and has published the Consumer Protection (Twenty Second Amendment) Rules, 2018 to amend the fee for making complaints before District Forum of the Consumer Protection Rules, 1987.
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs informs that Form URC-1 would be available for filing purposes with effect from October 09, 2018.
- The Government of Bihar has published Bihar Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Ordinance, 2018
- Maharashtra Government grants refunds of the amount deposited by way of security deposit at the time of Voluntary Registration under Maharashtra Value Added Tax Act, 2002
Avantis Softech Newsletter_Issue 41 of 2018