HIGHLIGHTS OF NEWSLETTER |ISSUE 40 OF 2018
Avantis Sofetch Newsletter_Issue 40 of 2018
- Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has extended the date for mandatory Ration Frequency Information sealing in case of movement of goods under warehousing bond till November 1, 2018.
- Central Government notifies the transactions of acquisition of equity share subject to Securities Transaction Tax under of Section 112A(1) of the Income-tax Act, 1961.
- External Commercial Borrowings Policy liberalized by the RBI on October 03, 2018.
- The Ministry of Corporate affairs has decided to relax the additional fees payable to companies having registered office in the State of Kerala on the e-forms under Companies Act, 2013 up to December 31, 2018.
- The MCA has informed that LLP incorporation forms, Form 1, Form 2, Form 2A, Form 17, Form 18 and Form 5, web-service/revised forms (RUN-LLP, FiLLiP, Addendum to FiLLiP, Form 17, Form 18 and Form 5) shall be available on portal with effect from October 02, 2018.
- The Gujarat Government has appointed October 01, 2018, as the date on which the provisions of Section 51 of the Gujarat Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 related to tax deduction at source, shall come into force and has passed the Gujarat Goods and Services Tax (Tenth Amendment) Rules, 2018 to insert FORM GSTR-9C.
- The Government of Maharashtra bans the Sale, distribution and use of certain insecticides for 6 months.
- September 30, 2018 to be the date on which the Odisha Value Added Tax (Amendment) Act, 2018 shall come into force.