AVANTIS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER | ISSUE 4 OF NOVEMBER 2017
Avantis Softech LLP Newsletter_Issue 4 of November 2017
- CBEC issues clarification on inter-state movement of various modes of conveyance, carrying goods or passengers or both; or for repairs and maintenance, except in cases where such movement is for further supply of the same conveyance.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) vide notification dated November 16, 2017 has further updated Master Direction on Export of Goods and Services.
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has proposed to amend the Food Safety and Standards (Food Products Standards and Food Additives) Regulations, 2011 so as to permit the use of some more additives and prescribe their limits as per CODEX.
- Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) vide circular dated November 21, 2017 has introduced new functionality wherein if employee wants to correct his/her basic details against UAN he can give online request to his/her employer at members interface in Unified Portal for correction of details.
- President of India has passed an ordinance to make amendments to the existing Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code through the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Ordinance, 2017.
- Chandigarh Labour department revises minimum rates of wages under Minimum Wages Act, 1948.
- The State Government of Bihar, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal have passed various notifications under their respective State Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017.