The highlights of the Newsletter for 37th week of 2018 are:
- The Central Government, on September 10, 2018, has made the Central Goods and Services Tax (Ninth Amendment) Rules, 2018 to further amend the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017 regarding provisions for submission of electronic declaration in FORM GST TRAN-1
- CBIC extends due dates for furnishing of monthly and quarterly FORM GSTR-1 for the months and quarters from July, 2017 to March, 2019.
- Securities and Exchange Board of India issues compilation of circulars for Commodity Derivatives Market as Master Circular.
- FSSAI publishes Frequently Asked Questions for addressing the concerns of Food Business Operators regarding Food Fortification.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has prohibited the manufacture for sale, sale or distribution for human use of 328 Fixed Dose Combinations (FDCs) with immediate effect.
- MCA has invited comments and suggestions on Report of the Committee which has reviewed offences under Companies Act, 2013.
- Companies (Prospectus and Allotment of Securities) Third Amendment Rules, 2018 passed to mandate every unlisted public company to facilitate dematerialization of all its existing securities and issue the securities only in dematerialized form.
- Bihar Real Estate Regulatory Authority has extended the last date of filing the application for registration of ongoing projects.
- Gujarat Government waives off the late fee paid for specified classes of taxpayers for late filing of FORM GSTR-3B, FORM GSTR-4 and FORM GSTR-6.
- Draft Amendment to the Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicles Rules has been published for inviting objections and suggestions.
Avantis Softech Newsletter_Issue 37 of 2018