1. The Central Government, on October 18, 2017, has made the Central Goods and Services Tax (Tenth Amendment) Rules, 2017.
2. Draft notification providing for the amendment of Rule 17A and Form 10A under Income-tax Act has been framed and uploaded on the website of the Income Tax Department for comments from stakeholders and general public.
3. Reserve Bank of India has updated the Master Direction on Risk Management and Inter-Bank Dealings as on October 13, 2017.
4. SEBI makes amendments to Securities and Exchange Board of India (International Financial Services Centres) Guidelines, 2015 to further streamline the operations at IFSC.
5. Draft Food Safety and Standards (Food Products Standards and Food Additives) ………. Amendment Regulations, 2017 on Mineral Water and on Complementary Foods for Older Infants and Young Children published for receiving objections and suggestions from public.
6. Banking Industry and Coal Industry to be a Public Utility Service under Industrial Disputes Act, 1947.
7. Ministry of Labour and Employment, vide notice dated October 10, 2017, has formulated a draft National Policy for Domestic Workers and has invited general public to give their comments/opinions in this regard.
8. Ministry of Corporate Affairs has made amendments in Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (Accounting, Audit, Transfer and Refund) Rules, 2016 relating to manner of transfer of shares and Refunds to claimants from Fund.
9. Turnover Limit for Composition Levy under State GST increased to Rs. 1 Crore in Bihar, Gujarat and Maharashtra.
10. Date of submission of Returns under Bihar and Goa GST has been extended.