AVANTIS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER | ISSUE 3 OF NOVEMBER 2017
Avantis Softech LLP Newsletter_Issue 3 of November 2017
- The Central Government, on the recommendation of the GST Council, has made Twelfth Amendment to the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017.
- The Central Government, on November 15, 2017, has notifies the registered persons having aggregate turnover of up to 1.5 crore rupees in the preceding financial year or the current financial year to file returns on quarterly basis.
- Extension in date of filing of returns in Form GSTR-3B, Form GSTR-4, Form GSTR-5, Form GSTR-5A , Form GSTR-6, Form TRAN-01 & GST ITC-04.
- The Reserve Bank of India has updated Master Direction on Non-Banking Financial Company – Peer to Peer Lending Platform (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2017 as on November 09, 2017.
- RBI further updates Master Direction on Non-Banking Financial Company - Systemically Important Non-Deposit taking Company and Deposit taking Company (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2016.
- SEBI’s Circular on Investments by FPIs in Hybrid Securities.
- FSSAI’s has further extended date of compliance with reference to declaration of class title for a further period of two months that is up to December 31, 2017 under Direction regarding Compliance of Declaration of Class Title, Trans Fat Content and Saturated Fat Content on Label of Food Products.
- Draft Petroleum (Amendment) Rules, 2017 published to invite objections, comments and suggestions.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare notifies the Drugs and Cosmetics (11th Amendment) Rules, 2017.
- State Government of Bihar, Delhi, Goa, Jharkhand, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, and Rajasthan has extended various dates under respective State Goods and Service Tax Rules.