Highlights of Newsletter | Issue 03 of 2019
- CBIC has amended the meaning of “Advance Authorisation” under Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017.
- The RBI has revised the External Commercial Borrowings Policy to rationalise the extant framework and improve the ease of doing business.
- SEBI has amended the Guidelines for Public issue of units of REITs and InvITs.
- The Ministry of Law and Commerce has published National Council for Teacher Education (Amendment) Act, 2019 and Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (Amendment) Act, 2019.
- The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has invited public comments Cinematograph Act (Amendment) Bill.
- MCA has published Companies (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019 and National Company Law Tribunal (Amendment) Rules, 2019.
- The State Government of Andaman and Nicobar has revised the minimum rates of wages with effect from January 01, 2019 across Six Schedules of employments.
- The State Government of Manipur and Governor of Andaman and Nicobar has published the holiday list for the year 2019.
- The Government of Bihar has revised the limit of e-Way Bill for Interstate movement to One Lac.
- The Maharashtra Government has exempted the registered employer from payment of late fee on Annual Return the Maharashtra State Tax on Professions, Trades, Callings and Employments Act, 1975 subject to fulfillment of certain eligibility conditions.
- Punjab RERA has extended the date for submission of audited reports by the promoters registered under RERA to January 31, 2019.
- Government of Rajasthan issued a ticker reminder of the last date for renewal of license under Factories Act, 1948 for the financial year 2019-2020.
Avantis Regtech Newsletter_Issue 3 of 2019