AVANTIS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER | ISSUE 2 OF NOVEMBER 2017
- Central Board of Excise and Customs extends the due date for filing FORM GSTR – 2A and FORM GSTR – 1A for the month of July due to extension in the due dates for furnishing the details in FORM GSTR-1 and FORM GSTR-2.
- The RBI issues the Foreign Exchange Management (Transfer or Issue of Security by a Person Resident outside India) Regulations, 2017. Any investment made by a person resident outside India to be subject to the entry routes, sectoral caps or the investment limits, as the case may be, and the attendant conditionalities for such investment as laid down in these Regulations.
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs vide a Notification dated November 7, 2017, has amended the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014 by revising FORM NO. AOC- 4.
- Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission issues draft consultative Paper for making BERC (Power Regulatory Accounting) Regulations 2017 and Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission (Power Purchase and Procurement Process of Licensee) Regulations, 2017.
- Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission issues the draft Chhattisgarh State Electricity Supply Code (Second Amendment) 2017.
- Central Government makes the Central Goods and Services Tax (Tenth Amendment) Rules, 2017.
- Himachal Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission proposes to amend the Himachal Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission (Renewable Power Purchase Obligation and its Compliance) Regulations, 2010. Objections and suggestions of general public sought within a period thirty days from the date of publication of the proposed amendment.
- Government of Jammu & Kashmir revises the minimum rate of wages for employees employed in scheduled employment, effective from November 01, 2017.
- Government of Jammu & Kashmir issues draft amendment to the Jammu and Kashmir Factories Rules, 1972 for seeking objections and suggestions of general public.
- Government of Jharkhand has further amends the Jharkhand Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017.
- Maharashtra Government extends time limit for intimation of details of stock held on the date preceding the date from which the option for composition levy is exercised in FORM GST CMP-03.
- Government of Meghalaya extends the time limit for furnishing the return in FORM GSTR-5A and FORM GSTR-6 for the month of July, 2017, August, 2017 and September 2017.
- Government of Tripura amends the Tripura Shops and Establishments Rules, 1970 by substituting the fee structure for registration/renewal under Schedule-I of Tripura Shops and Establishment Rules, 1970.
Avantis Softech LLP Newsletter_Issue 2 of November 2017