Highlights of Newsletter | Issue 02 of 2019
· GST Council has stated that the changes made by CGST (Amendment) Act,2018, IGST (Amendment) Act, 2018, UTGST (Amendment) Act, 2018 and GST (Compensation to States) Amendment Act, 2018 along with amendments in CGST Rules, Notifications and Circulars issued earlier and the corresponding changes in SGST Acts will be effective from February 01, 2019.
· SEBI has published Securities and Exchange Board of India (Prohibition of Insider Trading) (Amendment) Regulations, 2018.
· Ministry of Home affairs has extended the last date for filing the mandatory online Annual Return under the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 for the financial year 2017-18 from December 31, 2018 to March 31, 2019.
· Ministry of Ayush has published Drugs and Cosmetics (Eleventh Amendment) Rules, 2018 Drugs and Cosmetics (Amendment) Rules, 2019 and Drugs (Prices Control) Amendment Order, 2019.
· The State Government of Bihar, Haryana, Maharashtra, Odisha, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal had issued certain Notifications, Circulars, and Orders under their respective GST Acts pursuant to the recommendations made by GST Council in its 31st meeting.
· Gujarat Government has extended time limit for filing the Annual Return in Form 205 and Audit Report for the year 2017-18.
· State Government of West Bengal has exempted the shops and commercial establishments from payment of Fees for Renewal of Licences under the West Bengal Shops and Establishments Act, 1963.Avantis Regtech Newsletter_Issue 2 of 2019