· CBIC has extended the due dates of FORM GSTR-8 for the months of October, 2018 to December, 2018 “February 07, 2019” and FORM GST TRAN-1 till March 31, 2019 and has also published Customs Brokers Licensing (Amendment) Regulations, 2019.
· RBI has passed a circular allowing Resolution Applicants to raise funds for repayment to lender under Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process through External Commercial Borrowings Policy.
· FSSAI has published the following:
a) Draft Food Safety and Standards (Import) Amendment Regulations, 2019;
b) Food Safety and Standards (Food Products Standards and Food Additives) First Amendment Regulations, 2019;
c) Draft Food Safety and Standards (Food Products Standards and Food Additives) Amendment Regulations, 2019;
d) Directions regarding statutory warning on label of Alcoholic Beverages on smaller packs of alcoholic beverages;
e) Direction regarding disposal and collection of Used Cooking Oil.
· Central Government has published Payment of Bonus (Amendment) Rules, 2019.
· The Department of Health and Family Welfare has published Draft the Medical Devices (......Amendment) Rules, 2018.
· The Board of Governors in supersession of Medical Council of India has passed a Regulation called as “Establishment of Medical College Regulations (Amendment) 2019”.
· Ministry of Textile has notified the Textile Products in furtherance of the Public Procurement (Preference to Make in India) Order, 2018.
· The State Government of Odisha has issued Odisha Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Rules, 2019.
· The State Government of Gujarat, Haryana, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu and Tripura has extended the due dates of Form GST TRAN-1 till March31, 2019 and Form GSTR-8 for the months of October, 2018 to December, 2018 February 07, 2019.Avantis Regtach Newsletter_Issue 6 of 2019