In supersession of Notification No. CCT/26-2/2017-18/31 dated April 18, 2018 the Government of Goa has notified that no E-Way Bill shall be required for intra-state movement of goods within the state of Goa except for intra-state movement of following 22 goods of consignment value exceeding Rs. 50,000:
1) Iron and steel
2) Ferrous and Non-ferrous Metal and Scrap thereof
3) All types of Wall and Flooring Tiles
4) Processed Tobacco and Products thereof
5) Cigarette, Gutkha and Pan Masala
6) All types of Plywood, Block Board, Decorative and Laminated Sheets.
7) Coal including Coke in all its forms.
8) Timber and Timber products.
9) Cement and all types of Cement products.
10) Marble and Granite.
11) Kota Stones.
14) Namkins & Sweetmeats.
15) I. T. products.
16) Electronic Goods.
17) Pipes & Fittings of all kinds.
18) Plumbing & Sanitary items.
19) Cashew Nuts.
20) Electrical Goods.
21) Readymade Garments.
22) Furniture of all kinds.
However, documents such as invoice, bill of supply, voucher or bill of entry, as the case may be shall be required to be carried in respect of consignments exempted from e-way bill. All the provisions and procedures laid down in Rules 138 (Information to be furnished prior to commencement of movement of goods and generation of e-way bill), 138A (Documents and devices to be carried by a person-in-charge of a conveyance. 138B-Verification of goods) and 138D (Facility for uploading information regarding detention of vehicle) shall apply mutatis mutandis to the above fisted goods for the intra-state movement in the state.
This notification shall come into force with effect from June 01, 2018.